They are categorized into traditional pergolas, designed in a style identical to that of classic wooden pergolas, and modern ones, which feature minimal lines.
Their proven quality guarantees durability in harsh weather conditions, while at the same time offering a traditional appearance.
They are nothing less than a comprehensive shading system in the form of a pergola, which protects from sunlight and provides a refreshing coolness in the summer, while also protecting against rain.. The line's' innovative design can be fully integrated into any architectural style, while also offering significant energy savings.
• Pergola systems with movable or fixed louvres.
• Traditional style pergola systems with fabric for shading.
• Pergola systems with louvres combined with fabric for shading.
• Pergola systems with polycarbonate panels for shading.
• With fixed or movable louvres • Manual or motorized
• Louvre length up to 4 meters
The pergolas are electrostatically coated with seaside class processing for protection against salt, and require no maintenance.
They are available in a wide range of RAL, RAFAELLO, and ΜΑΤ colours, as well as special colours and faux wood shades.